Child Custody Investigations
Nothing is more important than your child’s safety when he or she is out of your sight and in the custody of your ex-spouse or ex-partner. When you don’t trust your ex, the situation is even more worrisome. After all, everyone has secrets! In addition, children are often too young, too innocent, or too afraid to tell you what actually happens when they are with their other parent.
Protect the ones you love the most, your children.
If your ex is putting your child at risk, abusing or neglecting your child, or in any way violating the terms of a court-ordered child custody agreement, you need evidence. To help you acquire this evidence, International Specialized Investigations will conduct covert surveillance and detective work to find out if the violations you suspect are true.
We will help answer the following questions, as they pertain to your individual case:
- Is your ex-spouse or ex-partner bringing your child into contact with inappropriate people or unsafe situations?
- Are they out all night when they’re supposed to be taking care of your child?
- Are they using approved caretakers?
- Are they taking your child to school on time?
- Are they using a car seat as required by law?
- Are they driving recklessly with your child in the car?
- Are they abusing drugs or alcohol?
- Are they engaging in criminal activity?
- Have there been domestic violence or other complaints about your ex that you don’t know about?
International Specialized Investigations highly experienced private investigators will provide you with the necessary documentation – video and photo evidence along with an official written report – required to prove your case in court.
Contact a private investigator today!
For a free, confidential consultation regarding your child custody issues, call 281-410-1334 and speak directly with the owner, Licensed Private Investigator Ryan Grayson. You can also send us a confidential message.